Friday, April 17, 2020

Editing blog: Adding the titles

Finally, this was the last thing that needed to be done which was to add the titles. Adding the titles was possibly the hardest thing to do in my opinion. On the bright side though, it was the last thing to do so I was determined to get it done. So once again I open the movie file and let it load. Since the file was getting larger every time I added something new that was edited, the file took longer to load in. When it finished loading in I watched it again, and every time I watched it seemed to like it more and more. I think what I really liked is the progression of my editing. Before I actually started to add the titles I gave my partners a little update and told them how I was almost finished with it. So right when I was about to add the titles I remembered that they had to be in a certain order. I went into my backpack to see if I had the order, and for like a little minute I panicked because I thought I lost it. I am so grateful that I eventually found it because if I didn't that would've been really bad. So I clicked on the  add text button and at first it looked a bit confusing, but eventually I got the hang of it. The first thing I did was pick a font, the fonts that the editor had weren't really scary so I picked the closest one to scary which was Javanese font. I made it bold and I italicized it to make it look kind of close to scary. Next I picked the font size and I put them all between 15-24, it varies because some titles were longer than others.  Then, I picked the color of the titles, I chose red,yellow, black and orange. The last thing I had to do now was to put the titles in their place and put how they entered and leave screen, I made them fade entering and dissolve leaving. I then let the editor load everything in and after it finished I watched the final product. I really liked it  so I watched it multiple times over. I told my group members that I was finished and I recorded it on my phone to show them. Throughout this editing process I would like to give props to them because even tho they weren't here to physically help me, they helped via text message.

No comments:

Post a Comment