Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review blog: Butterbean

For the peer review assignment, the group we were peer reviewing was Bianca and Camilla. The name of their movie was Butterbean, and I think that's the name of a character. I didn't really know the context of the film, so there were multiple things in my mind. The first Idea that I had in my head, was that it is about a mysterious/unknown character named Butterbean. In one of the scenes I saw a person writing a letter, and in another it showed the letter being sent to a girls front door, in which she appeared to be confused. So maybe this character "Butterbean" is a stalker. The second Idea that I had on what the film was about is a character still named Butterbean, seeking to get revenge for whatever reason. The plot of the film was confusing, but there were good elements to the film other than the overall plot. First off I'd like to point out the use of different camera angles, movements and shots. The film was not short of to many of them, it had a variety of angles in there. The paper we filled out to see if the necessary camers angles were there, had plenty of yes' and a few No's, that was a good sign for them. And another thing to point out was the acting. Even though I didn't really know what was going on, I have to say that the acting was there, it was good. They seemed to be in character throughout the film. Overall the film was confusing, but they can make the plot more clear as they go to reshoot. As for my group and I, there was a few things that our film was missing. First off we didn't have titles, and we didnt reach the time limit of what our film should be. All of those issues were due to technical difficulties with the editing software. Other than those issues, hopefully our film got a good review, by the group that peer reviewed us.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment