Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming blog: great day of filming

Yesterday my group and I went back to the park again to film. This time around we actually needed to be finished with it for peer reviewing or at least have most of it done. we went right after school, and the weather was perfect for filming. When we got there we went back to the spot and got right on it. I was playing the killer of the film, but this time I'm actually going to be acting, unlike the last time around. But until the scenes with the killer came on, I was the camera man. I pulled out the storyboards, to see what scenes where next, and my partner guided me to what camera angles and shots to use. I did a couple of test runs to see what the angles look like, then I started to film the actual scene. I had to do a couple of takes because sometimes the footage didn't look right. Ok and after like doing the same thing to about the next 2 scenes, it was finally my time to shine. The scenes with the killer was coming up, so I got ready. My partner provided me with a mask and a straight jacket to wear. So I put them on and I had also brought a pair of dress shoes to wear, I put that on as well. Finally it was the scene for the killer to appear and kill the victims. I handed the camera to one of my group members and I did exactly what the storyboard/ script said my role was. We needed to hurry up on filming, because although the weather was not a problem we also had a time limit. So I did my role and we did a couple more takes. A few things got tweaked a little, For example the costume of the killer and the ending of the film. So it was getting a little dark, and after looking at our footage we were for the most part finished. I undressed from the costume and we headed home, it was a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment