Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog: setting up for filming

Today my group and I were searching for good places in the park to film. We already agreed to film in holiday park, but we needed to see good spots in the park. My Job in the film is to be the killer, and the camera man when my scenes as the killer doesn't come up. So as camera man I needed to find a place to film my partners. Because our film is generally set in sundown or nighttime, we needed to start doing test trials in the afternoon. When the time came I walked around the park to see a place where there's not much people, but a lot of trees. I have an idea of where we will film, but it is not certain. This means that i'm not exactly sure if people will be there or not. According to our storyboard, we had a couple of background people in our film, but not a lot. Because parks typically have a lot of people this may be a problem. All I can hope is that not much people will be there, based on the time that we plan to film. The time that we will film is around 5:00 or 6:00, this is usually around sundown and it should get a little dark. I would film a little later, but I don't think my parents or my partners' parents would like us to be filming at night. As killer of the film, all I had to worry about is trying to film with the right lighting. This is because I will be wearing all black and I need to make sure the black isn't hard to see when filming. I will also be wearing a mask if there is one available. In terms of readiness, i'd say were pretty prepared for filming, we have 90% of what we need. The only concern really at this point is weather, if it rains it'll mess up everything. I just checked the weather for the weekends, and it doesn't show any signs of rain for the time we plan to film.Other than that I think that I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment