Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory



 My name is Kendrid Joseph and i am 15 years old. I am a sophomore at Fort lauderdale high school. I have 4 siblings and i am the youngest one. I like to watch and play basketball. I am in Mr. katz's aice media studies class this school year, and one of my goals is to pass this class.

In the beginning of last class, when i was about to start the second part of the Mr. robot excerpt i was really nervous about it because  i knew enough about the sounds and mis en scene, but i didn't think i would know what sounds or mis en scene where being shown.

After the practice aice test on the Mr. robot excerpt, i felt like i knew the sound and mis en scene portion of the test,better than the movement and camera angles portion. Therefore, i felt pretty good about my answers on the sound and mis en scene portion. i still need to work on knowing the camera angles and movement better.


No comments:

Post a Comment